Alan Boyd is an American musician, sound engineer, record producer, and filmmaker. Since the 1980s, he is best known as an archive manager for the Beach Boys' Brother Records. In 2013, Boyd was awarded the Grammy Award for Best Historical Album for The Smile Sessions (2011).
- Hawthorne, CA (2001) (producer)
- The Smile Sessions (2011) (producer)
- Made in California (2013) (producer)
- Keep an Eye On Summer – The Beach Boys Sessions 1964 (2014) (producer)
- The Beach Boys: Nashville Sounds (1996)
- Hey, Hey We're the Monkees (1997)
- Endless Harmony: The Beach Boys Story (1998)
- Luecking, Eric (August 27, 2013). "The Beach Boys: Longevity Rules". American Songwriter.
- Dillon, Mark (2012). Fifty Sides of the Beach Boys: The Songs That Tell Their Story. ECW Press. p. 99. ISBN 978-1-77090-198-8.
- Alyssa Toomey and Rosemary Brennan (February 10, 2013). "2013 Grammy Awards Winners: The Complete List". E!. Retrieved April 12, 2013.
|This article on an American record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|