||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Alan Coxon is a TV Chef and British television presenter. Alan is a multi award winning International celebrity chef, culinary consultant, a Food Archaeologist, TV Presenter, author of 5 cookbooks, an International judge, a food and travel writer and creator of a unique product range. 
- Alan has filmed more than 1,250 food and travel TV shows to date including
- Coxon's Kitchen College'[Carlton Food Network)
- Gloria Hunnifords Open House (Channel 5)
- 'Ever Wondered About Food [BBC Two]
- UK Food live (Foodnetwork)
- The Mint (TV show)The Mint[ITV Network|ITV])
- Coxon`s Royal Feast (BBC Worldwide)
- Coxon`s Sporting Feast ( BBC Worldwide)
- From Birmingham to Bombay (Food network) 
- The Alan Titchmarsh show (ITV 1)
Alan was invited by the Prime Ministers office to help support British food and drink within the export markets and British gastronomy around the world, cooking for Ambassadors.dignitaries and VIPs at official engagements. Alan is an iTQi judge and consultant (International Taste and Quality Institute) of Brussels 
Author of 5 food and travel cookbooks ( 2 of which have been rated “Best Cookbooks of the world” ) Awarded “The Maitrise Escoffier award 2010” Awarded the ACF “ Palmes Culinaire “
Winner of the iTQi superior taste awards ( Brussels) 2 gold stars Winner of the Midlands Business “Entrepreneur of the year award (2012) Winner of the iTQi Superior Taste Award (Brussels) for his unique Ale-gar(2011) Winner of the Anuga Taste Innovation award ( Germany ) (2010) Winner of the coveted Gold Award ,Excellence in food and drink Caterer and hotelkeeper Award (UK)(2009) Winner of the Cater and Hotelkeeper Innovative product of the year award (UK) (2008) Winner of the “Best Potato recipe of the world” (Peru) (2009) Winner of the Midlands Innovation award of the year (UK)( 2010) Finalist for the “ Academy Culinaire Francaise” Development chef of the year award(UK) Winner of 5 gold awards for Fat sculpture ( salon culinare)
Member of the British Royal Academy of Culinary Arts Member of British Guild of Food Writers, Voted within the top 10 favourite BBC TV Chef presenters in a worldwide poll Member of the International Travel Writers Alliance Member of the World Gourmet association
Judge of the iTQi ( international Taste and Quality institute awards) (Brussels) 2010,2011, 2012 ,2013,2014 ,2015 and 2016 , Judge of the international hotel awards (Hollywood USA ). Judge of the “Tsingtao Legacy of Taste” “Best Chinese restaurant of the year 2010 & 2011 awards ”. Host of the “Tsingtao Legacy of Taste” awards 2014, Judge of the “Guild of British Food Writers” book awards 2012 and 2015, and Judge of the International ecotrophilia awards Camden BRI 2014 and 2015 Recent feature on Alan  Alan consults and supports food and drink producers from around the world to enter and grow within the international retail market place, assists with achieving greater brand and product awareness.
- Fabricant, Florence (29 October 2008). "FOOD STUFF; Vinegars Hear Muses Of Long Ago". The New York Times. p. 3. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- West, Gillian (13 May 2014). "Chef Alan Coxon to promote the UK's food, beverage and tourism industries as part of Great Britain campaign". The Drum. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|