Alan Marshal (actor)
- For people named Alan Marshall, see Alan Marshall (disambiguation).
Marshal in House on Haunted Hill (1959)
29 January 1909|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Died||9 July 1961
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Cause of death||Heart Attack|
|Spouse(s)||? Marshal (?-?) (divorced) 1 child
Mary Grace Borel (1938-1961) (his death) 1 child
- The Garden of Allah (1936)
- After the Thin Man (1936)
- Conquest (1937)
- Night Must Fall (1937)
- Parnell (1937)
- Dramatic School (1938)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1939)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1939)
- Four Girls in White (1939)
- Exile Express (1939)
- Irene (1940)
- Married and in Love (1940)
- The Howards of Virginia (1940)
- Lydia (1941)
- Tom, Dick and Harry (1941)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (1944)
- Bride by Mistake (1944)
- The Opposite Sex (1956)
- House on Haunted Hill (1959)
- Day of the Outlaw (1959)
- Sugarfoot (episode "The Vultures", 1959)
Marshal eloped with socialite Mary Grace Borel (born 31 October 1915, San Francisco – died 18 May 1998, Los Angeles) in 1938. Their son, Kit Marshal, was born on 2 December 1939.
He died from a heart attack while appearing in Chicago with Mae West in a production of her play "Sextette". He was 52 years old. His interment was at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Glendale, California.