|Full name||Alan Luciano Ruschel|
|Date of birth||23 August 1989|
|Place of birth||Nova Hartz, Brazil|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2010–2011||→ Pelotas (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Luverdense (loan)||12||(0)|
|2015||→ Atlético Paranaense (loan)||2||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Chapecoense (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2016|
Despite appearing regularly in the year's Gauchão, Ruschel never established himself a starter for Juventude, and subsequently served loans at Pelotas and Luverdense. In May 2013, he joined Chapecoense permanently.
A backup to Fabrício, Ruschel made his top tier debut on 14 September 2014 by starting in a 2–0 home win against Botafogo. The following 8 January, he signed a new three-year deal with the club.
On 7 June 2016, Ruschel returned to Chape, now in a temporary deal until the end of the campaign. He acted as a second-choice to Dener as his side reached the 2016 Copa Sudamericana Finals for the first time ever.
LaMia Flight 2933 accident
On 28 November 2016, whilst travelling with Chapecoense to the aforementioned finals, Ruschel was one of the only six survivors of the LaMia Flight 2933 accident in the Colombian village of Cerro Gordo, La Unión, Antioquia. The first person to arrive at the hospital, he had a back injury which was later fixed through surgery. A few days later, a video was recorded with Ruschel walking again.
On 7 August 2017, Ruschel played his first match since the incident, playing in the 2017 Joan Gamper Trophy for the first 35 minutes and receiving a standing ovation along with his other 2 surviving teammates.
- As of 27 November 2016
|Pelotas (loan)||2010||Série D||3||0||—||—||—||—||3||0|
|Luverdense (loan)||2011||Série C||12||0||—||—||—||—||12||0|
|Atlético Paranaense||2015||Série A||1||0||—||0||0||1[b]||0||—||2||0|
- Copa FGF: 2012
- "Brazil's Chapecoense football team in Colombia plane crash". BBC. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2016 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Cidade de Alan Ruschel se une em torcida pela recuperação do jogador" [Alan Ruschel's hometown unite for the recovery of the player] (in Portuguese). G1. 2 December 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Com reforços e dispensas, Chapecoense aposta em elenco reformulado" [With additions and releases, Chapecoense bet on reformulated squad] (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 23 May 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Alan, da Chapecoense, é pego no doping e suspenso preventivamente" [Alan, from Chapecoense, is caught on doping and preventively suspended] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 3 July 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Alan, da Chapecoense, é suspenso por seis meses pelo STJD por doping" [Alan, from Chapecoense, is suspended for six months by STJD for doping] (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 6 August 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Inter confirma acerto com lateral da Chapecoense flagrado em doping" [Inter confirm deal with Chapecoense full back caught on doping] (in Portuguese). Terra. 26 December 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Internacional bate o Botafogo por 2 a 0 no Beira-Rio, com gols de Alex e Eduardo Sasha, e segue à caça do líder Cruzeiro" [Internacional defeat Botafogo by 2–0 at the Beira-Rio, with goals from Alex and Eduardo Sasha, and remain hunting the leader Cruzeiro] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 14 September 2014. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Inter acerta a renovação de Alan Ruschel por mais três temporadas" [Inter complete the renewal of Alan Ruschel for three more seasons] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 8 January 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Inter empresta Alan Ruschel ao Atlético-PR até dezembro" [Inter loan Alan Ruschel to Atlético-PR until December] (in Portuguese). Clic RBS. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Alan Ruschel passará por cirurgia e está fora da Série A" [Alan Ruschel will go through surgery and is out of the Série A] (in Portuguese). Terra. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "À defesa: Chape apresenta zagueiro Filipe Machado e lateral Alan Ruschel" [To the defence: Chape present stopper Flilipe Machado and full back Alan Ruschel] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Alan Ruschel, jogador da Chapecoense, perguntava pela família e amigos ao ser resgatado" [Alan Ruschel, Chapecoense player, asked about his family and friends when being rescued] (in Portuguese). Época. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Alan Ruschel já mexe braços e pernas após cirurgia na coluna" [Alan Ruschel already moves arms and legs after back surgery] (in Portuguese). Gazeta Online. 30 November 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Watch Chapecoense player Alan Ruschel walk again after surviving plane crash". Fox Sports. 9 December 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Muito além do futebol: Barcelona e Chapecoense encantam o mundo no Camp Nou" [Much more than football: Barcelona and Chapecoense enchanted the world at Camp Nou]. chapecoense.com (in Portuguese). Chapecoense. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Alan Ruschel at Soccerway. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "CONMEBOL otorga el título de campeón de la Sudamericana 2016 a Chapecoense y reconoce a Atlético Nacional con el premio del centenario de la CONMEBOL al Fair Play" [CONMEBOL awards 2016 South American champion title to Chapecoense and bestows Atlético Nacional with CONMEBOL century Fair Play award] (in Spanish). CONMEBOL. 5 December 2016. Archived from the original on 6 December 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.