|Birth name||Alan Sanderson|
|Born||May 9, 1970|
|Occupation(s)||Recording Engineer, Record producer, Mixing Engineer|
Alan Sanderson is a recording engineer, mixing engineer and producer.
Credited with working on some of the most successful albums of the 1990s while working as an engineer at Cello and Ocean Way Studios in Hollywood, California. Some of the artists which he has recorded include: Fleetwood Mac, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Fiona Apple, B.B. King, Counting Crows, Elvis Costello, Ricky Martin, Ziggy Marley, Ryan Adams and Weezer. In 1997 he was an engineer on The Rolling Stones album Bridges to Babylon.
He was also active in film work including the 1998 Disney film Mulan. Other television and movie work includes the soundtracks to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997), Songs from Ally McBeal (1998), Bounce (2000) and About A Boy (2002).
Sanderson now operates out of Pacific Beat Recording Studio in North Pacific Beach, San Diego.
These are some of the albums that Sanderson either engineered or produced tracks on.
- Living Colour - The Chair In The Doorway
- Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach - Painted from Memory
- Elvis Costello & No Doubt - I Throw My Toys Around
- Counting Crows - Hard Candy
- Donovan - Sutras
- Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will
- Fleetwood Mac - Time
- Rita Coolidge - And So In Love
- Tonex - Out Of The Box
- Jewel - 0304
- Fiona Apple - Tidal
- Michael Jackson - History
- Elton John - Songs From The West Coast
- BB King - Let The Good Times Roll
- Ziggy Marley - Spirit of Music
- The Rolling Stones - Bridges to Babylon
- Ryan Adams - Demolition
- Rusted Root - Welcome to The Party
- Madonna - Ray Of Light
- Burt Bacharach & Don Was - 2000 Academy Awards
- The Doors - Perception
- Elliott Smith - XO
- Rod Stewart - When We Were The New Boys
- Rod Stewart - The Great American Song Book
- Tristeza - A Colores
- Tribal Seeds - The Harvest
- Weezer - Weezer
- Paul Westerberg - Suicaine Gratification