This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Schechter was Hillary Rodham's advisor during her years at Wellesley College and supervised her senior thesis; Susan Estrich's book The Case for Hillary Clinton mentions her experience also writing an honors thesis for Schechter (at a different time). He remains involved with the college, running the Wellesley in Washington internship program, in which Rodham participated as a student and which continues to send approximately twenty women to Washington for internships each summer.
- "Alan H. Schechter". Wellesley College. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- msnbc.com, Bill Dedman Investigative reporter (7 September 2007). "How the Clintons wrapped up Hillary's thesis". msnbc.com. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- Blake, Aaron; Sellers, Frances Stead (20 July 2016). "Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2019-10-10 – via www.washingtonpost.com.
- "Wellesley in Washington Summer Internship Program". Wellesley College. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- "President Clinton Names Alan Schechter to the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (11/21/00)". clintonwhitehouse4.archives.gov. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- "WELLESLEY COLLEGE PROFESSOR ALAN H. SCHECHTER ELECTED VICE CHAIR OF FULBRIGHT FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP BOARD". web.wellesley.edu. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
|This biography of an American political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|