|Sir Alan Yarrow|
|687th Lord Mayor of London|
7 November 2014 – 12 November 2015
|Metropolitan Mayor||Boris Johnson|
|Preceded by||Dame Fiona Woolf|
|Succeeded by||The Lord Mountevans|
Alan Colin Drake Yarrow|
27 June 1951
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Gilly (now Lady Yarrow)|
(Court Asst, Feltmakers' Co.)
Sir Alan Colin Drake Yarrow (born 27 June 1951) was Lord Mayor of London 2014–15. He is an investment banker, who has served as Chairman of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) since 2009.
Yarrow worked as a financier in the City of London for 37 years with Dresdner Kleinwort until December 2009 and latterly as Chairman of its UK banking operations. He has also been Deputy Chairman of the Financial Services Authority practitioner panel, as well as serving on the Council of the British Bankers' Association and the Takeover Panel.
Yarrow was appointed a Justice of the Peace (JP) for the Courts of England and Wales in London in 2007. Yarrow has represented the Ward of Bridge and Bridge Without since becoming a City Alderman in 2007. He was admitted as a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers in 2007. He has since become a member of the International Bankers', Glaziers' and Launderers' livery companies.
Sir Alan served as Sheriff of London for 2011–2012. On 28 October 2014, he was elected to succeed Dame Fiona Woolf as the 687th Lord Mayor of London, serving for 2014–15. His responsibilities for his annual term as Lord Mayor commenced on 9 November 2014, the day after the Lord Mayor's Show. Among numerous other duties, Yarrow has promoted the City of London and UK financial services worldwide in liaison with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- – Knight Bachelor (2015)
- – KJStJ (2014)
- – Placa (Officer), Order of the Aztec Eagle (2015)
- Honorary Doctor of Science Degree from the City, University of London on 17 December 2014. 
- "Inter-Livery Tennis Tournament 2014 « The Worshipful Company of Feltmakers of London". feltmakers.co.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- Waller, Martin (8 November 2014). "Manifesto: troubled City turns to voice of experience". The Times.
- "City of London – Member details – Sir Alan Colin Drake Yarrow (Alderman)". democracy.cityoflondon.gov.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "Fishmongers' Co. website". fishhall.org.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "The Review | CISI welcomes Alan Yarrow as the next Lord Mayor of the City of London". cisi.org. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "Lord Mayor Yarrow's overseas programme". cityoflondon.gov.uk. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "No. 61450". The London Gazette (Supplement). 30 December 2015. p. N2.
- "New Year's Honours 2016 list" (pdf). GOV.UK. 30 December 2015. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Mansion House website
- www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer Lord Mayor's Show 2014
- Debrett's People of Today profile
- Gresham College website
- St John International website
Dame Fiona Woolf
| Lord Mayor of London
The Lord Mountevans