|Born||Alana Kaye Collins
May 18, 1945
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||George Hamilton (m. 1972; div. 1975)
Rod Stewart (m. 1979; div. 1984)
|Children||Ashley (b. 1974)
Kimberly (b. 1979)
Sean (b. 1980)
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Manager||Storm Models, London|
Alana Hamilton Stewart (//; born May 18, 1945) is an American actress and former model. She has also used her maiden name, Alana Collins, and her names from her first marriage, Alana Collins-Hamilton and Alana Hamilton, professionally.
Born Alana Kaye Collins in San Diego, she grew up in Nacogdoches, and Houston, Texas, before heading to New York to become a model. Collins signed with Ford Models and traveled to Los Angeles for many television and commercial appearances.
In the early 1970s, she began an acting career. Her first role was a bit part in the biographical film Evel Knievel which starred her then-husband, George Hamilton. She later appeared in small roles in television shows such as The Bionic Woman and Fantasy Island.
In 2003, Stewart was a contestant in the ABC reality series I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (U.S. TV series).
In 2015 Alana and her ex-husband, George Hamilton, appeared in Season 4/Episode 10 of Celebrity Wife Swap. Alana swapped lives with Angela "Big Ang" Raiola of Mob Wives fame, and her husband, Neil Murphy.
In the early 1990s, Stewart discovered she had the Epstein-Barr virus after having suffered from symptoms caused by the virus for two decades. In 1994, she began speaking out about her illness and revealed that she removed her breast implants because she felt they contributed to her illness.
- Evel Knievel (1971)
- Night Call Nurses (1972)
- Medusa (1973)
- Funny Lady (1975)
- Ravagers (1979)
- Where the Boys Are '84 (1984)
- Swing Shift (1984)
- Mom, Can I Keep Her? (1998)
- Wasted in Babylon (1999)
- Naked Movie (2002)
- Between (2005)
- The Bionic Woman (1 episode, 1977)
- The Love Boat (2 episodes, 1977–1986)
- Fantasy Island (1 episode, 1978)
- Hart to Hart (1 episode, 1982)
- Masquerade (1 episode, 1982)
- The Fall Guy (1 episode, 1985)
- Small Sacrifices (1989)
- I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (2003)
- Farrah's Story (documentary, 2009)
- DeVanity (1 episode, 2012)
- Stewarts & Hamiltons (8 episodes, 2015)
- Celebrity Wife Swap (1 episode, 2015)
- Jerome, Jim (1979-02-05). "'Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?'". People. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- Schindehette, Susan (1995-11-16). "Ex Marks the Spot". People. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "George Hamilton Biography (1939-)". filmreference.com. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- Susman, Gary (2003-01-15). "Welcome to the Jungle". ew.com. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "DeVanity: Season 2, Episode 7 "Other People's Bodies"". devanity.com. Retrieved 2013-02-17.
- "Stewart to be father again at 60". CNN.com. 2005-06-01. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- Armstrong, Lois; Cunneff, Tom; Johnson, Kristina; Ramsay, Carolyn; Sanderson, Jane; Matsumoto, Nancy (1995-01-23). "I Married a Wanted Man". People. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "Alana Stewart bounces back from Epstein-Barr". USA Today. 2001-07-31. Retrieved 2008-07-29.