|Look up alar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alar is the common term for Daminozide, a chemical compound that serves as a plant growth regulator.
"Alar" may also refer to:
- Alar ligament, connection between head and neck
- Alar fascia, layer of fascia
- Alar plate (also known as alar lamina), neural structure in the embryonic nervous system
- Lamborghini Alar, mid-engined sports car produced by Lamborghini LatinoAmerica
- Alar, Afghanistan
- Allar, Jalilabad (also known as Alar), village and municipality in Jalilabad Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Allar, Yardymli (also known as Alar), village and municipality in Yardymli Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Aral, Xinjiang (also known as Alaer), city in Xinjiang, China
- Alar del Rey, municipality in Palencia, Castile and León, Spain
- Alar Kotli (1904–1963), Estonian architect
- Alar Toomre (born 1937), Estonian American astronomer and mathematician
- Alar Varrak (born 1982), Estonian basketball player and coach
- Deni Alar (born 1990), Croatian Austrian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.