Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alas! is an interjection used to express regret, sorrow, or grief.
Alas may also refer to:
- Alas (band), progressive metal band from USA
- ALAS (band), a mid-1970s Argentine progressive rock band
- ALAS Foundation or Fundacion América Latina en Acción Solidaria, an organization dedicated to children living in poverty in Latin America
- Artificial Limb & Appliance Service, an organisation providing support, equipment and rehabilitation to people with limb impairment
- Alas, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Alas (East Timor), a town in Alas Subdistrict
- Alas (subdistrict), a subdistrict of the Manufahi District in East Timor
- 5-aminolevulinate synthase, an enzyme expressed in eukaryotes in two forms: ALAS1 and ALAS2
- Alas, meaning wings in Latin
- Alas (geography), a steep-sided depression that is formed by the melting of ice and sometimes contains a lake
- Aluminium arsenide or AlAs, a semiconductor material
- Alas!, a work of literature by Rhoda Broughton
- ALAS (missile), a Serbian long-range ground attack missile
- Alas (surname)
- Alas language, an Austronesian language of Sumatra
- Alas people, an ethnic group in Aceh, Indonesia
- Alas River, a river of Aceh, Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.