|Birth name||Alasdair Karl Strokosch|
|Date of birth||21 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Paisley, Scotland|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (17 st 5 lb; 243 lb) |
|School||Claremont High School|
|Rugby union career|
Alasdair Strokosch (born 21 February 1983, Paisley, Scotland) is a retired Scottish rugby union footballer who last played in the Pro D2 for USA Perpignan. He previously played for Gloucester in the Aviva Premiership and Edinburgh in the Pro12. He played as a flanker.
Strokosch has represented Scotland in various competitions with the 'Sevens' and 'A' teams, his first full international cap for the Senior Scotland squad being on 25 November 2006 against Australia.
Strokosch is a member of the Scottish Institute of Sport. At the age of 12 became a black belt in karate, later representing Scotland at the European and world Under-21 karate championships. His father is German and his mother Scottish.
- "USAP". Fr.usap.fr. Archived from the original on 7 April 2013. Retrieved 3 July 2013.
- "Rugby - Fiche joueur Strokosch Alasdair - Statistiques en club". Itsrugby.fr. 21 February 1983. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- Mike Averis (7 March 2008). "Six nations: Exile Strokosch helps stoke Scotland's forward fire | Sport". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- "Rugby World Cup 2015: Scotland select Strauss & omit Cowan". BBC Sport. 1 September 2015. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "Strokosch retires from international rugby". Scottish Rugby. 5 November 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Gloucester Rugby Profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2009-04-25)
- Scotland profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-12-19)
- Alasdair Strokosch at the World Rugby Men's Sevens Series
|This Scottish rugby union biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|