Alasdair Ian Fenton Urquhart (/
A native of Scotland, Urquhart received his MA in Philosophy from the University of Edinburgh in 1967, and his Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh in 1973 under the supervision of Alan Ross Anderson and Nuel Belnap.
- Temporal Logic (joint author with Nicholas Rescher), Springer Verlag New York and Vienna 1971
- "The Undecidability of Entailment and Relevant Implication." Journal of Symbolic Logic 49(4): 1059-1073 (1984).
- with Stephen A. Cook, "Functional Interpretations of Feasibly constructive Arithmetic", Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 1993; preliminary version at STOC'89
- "The Complexity of Decision Procedures in Relevance Logic II", Journal of Symbolic Logic, Volume 64, Issue 4 (1999), 1774-1802.
- ""Alasdair Urquhart was born in Scotland in 1945"". Department of Computer Science - University of Toronto. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
|This biography of a Scottish academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United Kingdom mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a British philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|