Alaska Department of Corrections
The Department of Corrections of the state of Alaska is an agency of the state government responsible for corrections. The Department manages institutions, parole and probation. The current commissioner is Joe Schimdt. The agency has its headquarters in the Douglas area of Juneau and offices in Anchorage.
Since the establishment of the Alaska Department of Corrections, 1 officer has died in the line of duty.
- List of Alaska state prisons
- List of law enforcement agencies in Alaska
- List of United States state correction agencies
- "Department of Corrections Home Page." Alaska Department of Corrections. Retrieved on December 7, 2009.
- The Officer Down Memorial Page
|This Alaska-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|