Albanians in the United Kingdom
|Regions with significant populations|
|London (Barking, Wood Green, Hounslow, Woolwich, Swiss Cottage, Camden), Birmingham, Oxford|
|Albanian and English|
|Islam, Orthodox Christianity, Roman Catholicism, Secularism|
Albanians in the United Kingdom include immigrants from Albania and ethnic Albanians from Kosovo. The 2011 Census recorded 13,295 Albanian-born residents in England and 120 in Wales, The censuses of Scotland and Northern Ireland recorded 196 and 55 Albanian-born residents respectively. A mapping exercise published by the International Organization for Migration in September 2008 states that there are no official estimates of the total number of ethnic Albanians in the UK. The majority of respondents interviewed for the exercise estimated the population to lie between 70,000 and 100,000.
- Adnan Januzaj, footballer
- Erjon Dollapi, rugby league player
- Olsi Krasniqi, rugby league player
- Valentin Gjokaj, footballer
- Zeli Ismail, footballer
- Kreshnik Qato, boxer
- Rita Ora, singer, actress
- Eder Kurti, boxer
- Mariela Cingo, pianist
- Thomas Simaku, composer
- Dua Lipa, singer
- Alban Bunjaku, footballer
- Bersant Celina, footballer
- Endrit Ferizoli AKA Light, Youtuber manages Trollstation
- "2011 Census: QS213EW Country of birth (expanded), regions in England and Wales". Office for National Statistics. 26 March 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Country of birth (detailed)" (PDF). National Records of Scotland. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Country of Birth - Full Detail: QS206NI". Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Albania & Kosovo: Mapping exercise" (PDF). International Organization for Migration. September 2008. Retrieved 18 February 2016.