From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Albanus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Albanus may refer to:
- Alba Longa, an ancient city near Rome in Italy
- St. Alban, soldier who became a Christian martyr
- Alban Hills, southeast of Rome were known as Albanus Mons to the Romans, and Lago Albano in the Alban Hills was called Albanus Lacus
- Albanus Glacier, located in Antarctica near the Tapley Mountains
- Galeas Albanus, a ship from Äpplö in Åland that sailed in the Baltic Sea during the early 20th century or the replica built 1986-1988.
- Albanus (guitar), a rare make of guitar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.