Albany Government Law Review
|Albany Government Law Review|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Albany Gov. Law Rev.|
|Edited by||Christopher D. Acosta|
Albany Law School (United States)
The Albany Government Law Review is a biannual student-edited law review at Albany Law School. It covers legal aspects of government and public policy. The journal hosts a symposium each year. In 2011 and 2012, the journal published a third issue focused on New York legislation.
The Albany Government Law Review replaced the Environmental Outlook Journal in the 2007-2008 academic year.
The following persons have been editor-in-chief of the journal:
- Monique F. Mazza (2007–2008)
- Molly Adams Breslin (2008–2009)
- Benjamin L. Loefke (2009–2010)
- Robert S. Barrows (2010–2011)
- Andrew M. Stengel (2011–2012; resigned prior to official completion of term)
- Katie Valder (2012–2013)
- Heath Hardman (2013–2014)
- Michael LiPetri (2014–2015)
- Christopher D. Acosta (2015-2016)
- Albany Law School, "Journals & Publications"
- Carol DeMare, "School honors American Indian legal pioneer, New law journal," Albany Times Union, March 5, 2008[dead link]