|Olympic medal record|
|Representing Austrian Empire|
|1912 Stockholm||Team sabre|
Bogen was Jewish, and was born in Kikinda, Serbia, and his daughter was Hungarian fencer Erna Bogen-Bogáti, who won a bronze medal in women's individual foil at the 1932 Summer Olympics and was the wife of Hungarian fencer Aladár Gerevich who won gold medals in sabre in six Olympics and mother of Olympic medalist Pál Gerevich who won two Olympic bronze medals in team sabre. He was part of the Austrian sabre team, which won the silver medal. After qualifying for the individual sabre quarterfinals, he did not compete in this stage.
- "Albert Bogen Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- Albert BÃ³gathy Bio, Stats, and Results | Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- The Complete Book of the Summer Olympics: Athens 2004 - David Wallechinsky
- Day by Day in Jewish Sports History - Bob Wechsler
- The Olympic Textbook of Science in Sport
|This article about an Austrian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Austria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|