Albert Christopher Addison
In September 1896 Addison was sentenced to six months hard labour at the Old Bailey for forging and uttering an order for the payment of £2 5s., with intent to defraud. He was also charged with stealing two spirit levels and other articles of Henry Robert Bicknell, his master.
- The Story of the Birkenhead 1902 published by the Gresham Press Unwin Brothers Ltd 27 Pilgrim Street London E C.
- A Deathless Story of The Birkenhead and its heroes co-authored with W H Matthews 1906 published by Hutchinson & Co Paternoster Row London A full account of the HMS Birkenhead (1845) disaster
- The Romantic Story of the Mayflower Pilgrims 1911 published by L C Page Boston Mass USA
- The Romantic Story of the Puritan Fathers and their founding of new Boston 1912 published by L C Page Boston Mass USA
- The Boston Guidebook 1923 published by Wing Boston Lincs.
- The Ancient Guildhall: Extract from the "Boston Guide Book" 1930 published by Wing Boston Lincs.
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online, Trial of Albert Christopher Addison. (t18960908-639, 8 September 1896).
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online, Trial of Albert Christopher Addison. (t18960908-620, 8 September 1896).