Former Puerto Rico INTERPOL Director and Coordinator of Intelligence / Anti-terrorism (CIA). Currently he is a private intelligence consultant.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
|Alma mater||Inter American University of Puerto Rico|
|Occupation||Former Director of INTERPOL in Puerto Rico and the Coordinator of Intelligence / Antiterrorism (CIA). Currently he is a private intelligence consultant.|
|Years active||1988 - 1999 and 2009 - 2013|
|Organization||Equinox Phoenix Intelligence Consulting |
|Known for||Inductee instructor of the year by the World Wide Martials Arts Hall of Fame (1999)|
|Spouse(s)||Beatrice Fuentes de Grajales|
|Parent(s)||Nolasco Grajales (father) and Georgina Rivera (mother)|
|Relatives||Nolasco (Nick), Carmen and Master Ralph Grajales,|
Grajales was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1962, and at the age of six his family and him moved to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Albert was a Sergeant Major at the US Jr. Army of the American Crusaders Cadets. In high school he was for three years the president of Distributive Education Clubs of America - DECA (organization) where he won the national DECA male leader of Puerto Rico. He was an advocate for Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and the youth republican party of Puerto Rico. 
Law enforcement and Intelligence career
As the Special Assistant to the attorney general of Puerto Rico Guillermo Somoza Colombani, Albert Grajales was the INTERPOL director in the Commonwealth government of Puerto Rico. He was also the Coordinator of Intelligence and Anti-terrorism (CIA) representing the Justice Department and the Governor office. He was in charge of all investigative operations of intelligence and counter intelligence concerning the criminal act on terrorism in Puerto Rico. He worked in conjunction with the FBI National Security Branch in terrorism investigative matters.
Albert Grajales was the representative for the Attorney General and the Negociado de Investigaciones Especiales (NIE) (Special Investigations Bureau) for:
- Executive Board Member of HIDTA (High Intensive Drug Trafficking Area) in PR and USVI
- HIDTA Intelligence Subcommittee Executive member for PR and USVI
- Executive Board Member of PR State Homeland Security Fusion Center)
- Member of FBI's JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force) of the FBI
- INTERPOL point of contact for Puerto Rico for the Amazon counterterrorism program (Fusion Task Force on Terrorism)
- The Governor of Puerto Rico representative for the Memorial Institute for Prevention of Terrorism MIPT
- Puerto Rico government liaison for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Career highlight: special representation and assignments
- Mr. Grajales was the special representative for Hon. Luis G. Fortuño, Governor of Commonwealth of Puerto Rico on Intelligence and Counter Terrorism matters for the US States Intelligence Community Agencies.
- Agent attached to The United State Secret Service branch office of PR for three years. Based on Linked In.
- INTERPOL Chairman of the Fusion Terrorism Task Force summit meeting on Counter Terrorism the Amazon Project, Sponsored by the General Secretary of INTERPOL held 2009 in Puerto Rico
- Coordinator of Intelligence / Antiterrorism State official (DOJ/Governor) in charge of the Central American and Caribbean Olympic Games of 2010, Puerto Rico
- Coordinator of Intelligence / Antiterrorism State official (DOJ/Governor) in charge of the visit of US President Hon. Barack Obama, 2011 in P.R.
Currently Albert Grajales is the CEO of Equinox Phoenix Intelligence Consulting (EPIC).
Active member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO).
Albert is a volunteer advocate for the Central Intelligence Agency.
A Sifu in the Martial Arts and a Hall of Fame Inductee
Grajales' is a Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do certified instructor. Sifu, Albert was inducted instructor of the year of 1999 by the World Wide Martial Arts Hall of Fame. Grajales made history by obtaining that the Government of Puerto Rico bestowe an award on Bruce Lee. Puerto Rico was the first country in the world to bestow an award to Lee. Currently Grajales (Sigung Grajales) is the late Ted Wong representative and instructor for the Caribbean under Ted Wong Jeet Kune Do. From LinkedIn source.
He host and produce his radio program called Contra-Inteligencia at Radio Una 1340AM (WWNA) in Puerto Rico.
Albert is an OP Columnist for El Nuevo Dia de Puerto Rico specialize on intelligence, counterterrorism and other security matters.
- "Equinox Phoenix Intelligence Consulting". Phoenixsupremeintelligence.webstarts.com. 2013-04-12. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- 200 querellas de secuestros de niños. Raúl Camilo Torres. El Vocero. 15 July 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- Sifu Albert Grajales. Perpetuating Ted Wong's Teachings of Jeet Kune Do. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- Albert Grajales. Raleigh Spy Conference. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- Spy Conference: INTERPOL Agent Defines Modern Terrorism, Says It Is Changing. Raleigh Telegram. 12 September 2012. Retrieved October 1, 2102.
- Original JKD
- https://www.facebook.com/Contra-Inteligencia-768387633182050/ Contra-Inteligencia, Radio Una 1340AM on Facebook