Albert Ollé Bartolomé
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Albert Ollé was one of the pioneers of the Call and Contact Center industry in Spain with the foundation in 1989 of Difusió Telemarketing Grup, S.A. (DTG), a teleservices and CRM -Customer Relationship Management- solutions company. In 1995 the company established itself as the most profitable telemarketing company in the country, and as the first independent business without companies from the world of finance or banking as shareholders in it. In 1998, the British capital risk group 3i Europe acquired a part of the shares and decided to become an investor in the company's project with a 35% participation. DTG merged with the North American multinational Teletech Inc., Ltd. (Nasdaq TTEC) in 2000. Albert Ollé became European president of the company, and was appointed as a member of the Group’s International Board. Marcel Planelles, Teacher of the Business Policy Department at ESADE, explains in his book From the idea to the enterprise, in the fourth chapter From house selling to Nasdaq the entrepreneur beginnings of Albert Ollé in the world of the so-called Telesales or Telemarketing at that time, nowadays known as Contact Center industry represented in Spain by the Asociación de Contact Center Española.
Albert Ollé is member of the following organizations and boards:
- Plenary session member of the Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Barcelona.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Caixa d'Estalvis i Pensions de Barcelona.
- Advisory Council of the European University.
- Adviser of Carritus.
- Member of the Asociación Española de Directivos, that counts nowadays with 1.703 associate executives and 21 corporate partners.
- Member of the Young Presidents' Organization.
- Promoter of the School of Life in Spain.
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Marcel Planelles, Teacher of the Business Policy Department at ESADE
- Asociación de Contact Center Española
- Cambra Barcelona
- La Caixa
- European University
- Asociación Española de Directivos
- Young Presidents Organization
- School of Life