|Full name||Michael Albert Yobo|
|Date of birth||May 5, 1979|
|Place of birth||Port Harcourt, Nigeria|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:13, 10 April 2007 (UTC).
Michael Albert Yobo (born May, 1979 in Port Harcourt, Nigeria) is a retired Nigerian football defender. He is the older brother of Nigeria international captain Joseph Yobo. In July 2008, their younger brother Norum Yobo was kidnapped in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and held for ransom. He was eventually released after 12 days on July 17, 2008.
Yobo made his debut for Nigeria aged 18 against Zambia in a friendly in December 1997.
In 2007, his brother Joseph Yobo set up the Joseph Yobo Charity Foundation, to help under-privileged children in Nigeria. As of July 18, 2007, together they have handed out over 300 scholarship awards ranging from primary to university level. Yobo has started a football academy in the Ogoni region of Nigeria. He also runs football camps in Lagos. See the Everton Lagos project for more information.
- "Albert M. Yobo - ESPN Playing Stats at FC Zwolle".
- "Albert-Michael Yobo - PlayerHistory.com".
- "Albert Yobo FIFA U-17 Record".
- "Everton offer Yobo assistance". Kick Off Nigeria. 2008-07-07. Retrieved 2008-09-19.[dead link]
- "Yobo's Brother Released". Yahoo. 2008-07-17. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "Joseph Yobo Foundation Programmes".