|Full name||Alberto Noguera Ripoll|
|Date of birth||24 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2007–2008||Rayo Vallecano B||22||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 October 2017
Noguera was born in Madrid. After playing his first years as a senior with two clubs in the Community of Madrid, both in the fourth division, he signed with Atlético Madrid in July 2009, initially being assigned to the C-team also in that level.
After an impressive first season, Noguera was promoted to Atlético Madrid B in division three for the 2010–11 campaign. In the beginning of 2011, he was picked by manager Quique Sánchez Flores to train with the main squad and on 24 April he made his La Liga debut, coming on as a substitute for Elias for the last five minutes of a 4–1 home win against Levante UD.
On 14 August 2012, Noguera signed a two-year contract with Football League Championship side Blackpool, with an option for a third year. He made his debut on the 25th, playing the second half in a 6–0 win over Ipswich Town at Bloomfield Road.
Noguera's contract with the Seasiders was terminated on 29 July 2013, by mutual consent. He left the club with only one official appearance to his credit.
Baku / Trival
At the end of August 2013, Noguera signed a one-year deal with Baku FC of the Azerbaijan Premier League. Following the expiration of his contract, he returned to his homeland, joining CF Trival Valderas in the third tier.
- Aguero fires Atletico to victory; ESPN Soccernet, 24 April 2011
- "Deal for Noguera finalised". Blackpool F.C. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Report: Blackpool 6 Ipswich Town 0". Blackpool F.C. 25 August 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "Noguera departs". Blackpool F.C. 29 July 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "Atletico və Blackpoolda çıxış etmiş futbolçu rəsmən Bakıda (foto)" [Atlético and Blackpool former footballer in Baku (photo)] (in Azerbaijani). Azeri Sport. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- "El Trival Valderas se refuerza con Alberto Noguera" [Trival Valderas bolster with Alberto Noguera] (in Spanish). Deporte de Alcorcón. 19 August 2014. Retrieved 26 August 2014.