Jump to navigation Jump to search
Albin may refer to:
- Albin of Brechin (died 1269), Scottish bishop
- Albin (rapper), real name Albin Johnsén, Swedish rapper
- Albin (singer), mononym of Albin Sandqvist, Swedish electronic and dance pop singer
- Albin (meteorite), found in 1915 in Laramie County, Wyoming, United States
- Albin Countergambit, a chess opening
- Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, founded in 1961, located in Winter Park, Florida, US
- Albin Vega, a brand of yacht designed in Sweden
- Per Albin Line, folkloric name of a 500 kilometer long line of light fortifications erected during World War II around the coast of southern Sweden
- Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, the intended given name of Albin Gustaf Tarzan Hallin
- Albin, a character in La Cage aux Folles (play) and its derivative works
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.