Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Albino or albino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An albino is an organism with the disorder albinism — the congenital lack of normal pigmentation.
Albino may also refer to:
- Albino, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Bergamo, Italy
- Albino Rock, an island in Queensland, Australia
- Albino (chess), a problem in the game of chess
- Albino (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Albino (film), a 1976 thriller film distributed by Troma Entertainment
- Spanish colonial term for an octoroon, a person of 1/8 African and 7/8 European ancestry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.