Albo can refer to:
- August Albo, (1893–1963), an Estonian artist
- Dave Albo (1962-), a Virginia politician
- Frank Albo, a researcher and teacher from the University of Winnipeg
- Ida Albo, a managing partner of the Fort Garry Hotel in Winnipeg, Canada
- Joseph Albo, the 15th century Jewish rabbi.
- The nickname of Anthony Albanese (1963-), Australian politician and former Australian Deputy Prime Minister
- Albo Hundred, a local legislative district of Sweden
- Albo Panchina d'Oro (Golden Bench), an annual title awarded to the best Italian football (soccer) coach of the Serie A season
- Monte Albo, a limestone massif 13 kilometres wide, in the central eastern portion of Island of Sardinia, Italy
- An ethnic slur toward Albanian-Americans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Albo chuffed at a taste of top job". The Australian. 4 July 2013.