Albright Stonebridge Group
|Industry||International Strategic Consulting|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
Madeleine Albright (Chair)|
Carlos Gutierrez (Chair)
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is a global business strategy firm.
The firm advises multinationals, financial institutions, industry associations, and non-profit organizations on a variety of matters including international government relations, market entry and risk assessment, regulatory affairs, stakeholder engagement, partner development, and shared value programs.
ASG is chaired by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former U.S. Commerce Secretary and Kellogg Company CEO Carlos M. Gutierrez. ASG comprises 180 country and sector experts, including more than 20 former ambassadors and ministers. 
Senior Strategic Counsel to the firm includes Ana Palacio, former Spanish Foreign Minister; Joschka Fischer, former German Foreign Minister; and Jaime Gama, Portugal's former Minister of Foreign Affairs and President of the Assembly of the Republic. Senior Counsel includes Pär Nuder, former Swedish Minister of Finance. 
Senior Counselors to the firm include Carol Browner, former Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency under President Bill Clinton; Wendy Sherman, former U.S. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs;  Linda Thomas-Greenfield, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs; and Elizabeth Littlefield, former President and CEO of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
Albright Stonebridge Group was created through the merger of international consulting firms The Albright Group and Stonebridge International. ASG is affiliated with Albright Capital Management, an emerging markets investment firm founded in 2005.
- Madeleine K. Albright – Founder and Chair
- Carlos M. Gutierrez – Chair
- Amy Celico – Principal
- Melissa Estok – Principal
- Rajeev Garside – Principal
- Donald H. Gips – Principal
- H.P. Goldfield – Vice Chair
- Anthony Harrington - Chair of the Managing Board
- Jin Ligang – Principal
- James C. O'Brien – Vice Chair
- Dan K. Rosenthal – Managing Principal
- Michael J. Warren – Managing Director 
Albright Stonebridge Group maintains strategic partnerships with several law firms and advisory firms including: Hogan Lovells; Bespoke Approach in Australia; Gama Glória in Portugal; Global Dealings Group in Turkey;; Joschka Fischer and Company in Germany; 9.9 Insights in India; and Palacio and Asociados in Spain.
- "Suite Talk July 7, 2009 - Ariel Alexovich and Jacqueline Klingebiel". Politico. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "Albright, Baker, Powell to Discuss Values and Diplomacy - March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/". District of Columbia: Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.