|Industry||International Strategic Consulting|
|Founded||June 25, 2009|
Dentons Global Advisors ASG, formerly Albright Stonebridge Group, is a global business strategy firm based in Washington, D.C., United States. It was created in 2009 through the merger of international consulting firms The Albright Group, founded in 2001 by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, and Stonebridge International. It is a founding member of Dentons Global Advisors.
Several firm alumni joined the presidential administration of Joe Biden in 2021. The high concentration of officials entering from ASG and a relatively small number of similar firms worried some progressives over possible corporate influence on the administration.
- Friedman, Jen (25 June 2009). "Las principales firmas de estrategia mundial unen sus fuerzas y se convierten en Albright Stonebridge Group". EuropaPress (in Spanish). Albright Stonebridge Group. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- Thomas, David (2 June 2021). "Albright throws in with Dentons in PE-backed consultancy deal". Reuters. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- Wolfe, Alexandra (10 April 2020). "Madeleine Albright Is Still in the Arena". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "Dentons Global Advisors". Dentons Global Advisors. Retrieved 2021-06-23.
- Meyer, Theodoric (23 March 2021). "The Blob abides". POLITICO. Retrieved 4 March 2022.
- "Carla A. Hills, CSIS Counselor and Trustee". CSIS. Retrieved 2022-12-22.
- "Pär Nuder". CB Insights. Retrieved 2022-12-22.
- Fang, Lee (24 March 2021). "Biden's Inner Circle Maintains Close Ties to Vaccine Makers, Disclosures Reveal". The Intercept. Retrieved 4 March 2022.