Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up album, albums, or álbum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An album is a collection of audio recordings.
Album may also refer to:
- Album – Generic Flipper, by the band Flipper
- Album (Girls album)
- Album (Joan Jett album)
- Álbum (Lu album)
- Album (Dave Pike Set album)
- Album (Public Image Ltd. album)
- Album (Quorthon album)
Film and television
- Album (2002 film), a 2002 Indian film
- Album (2016 film), a 2016 Turkish film
- "Album" (Land of the Lost), a television episode
- Photo Album (film)
- Album (Ancient Rome), a board chalked or painted white, on which public notices were inscribed in black.
- Album (magazine), a photography magazine
- Autograph book, a book in which autographs are kept
- Comics album, a common format for publishing Franco-Belgian comics
- Confession album, used to record the opinions of friends
- Muraqqa, containing Islamic miniature paintings and calligraphy
- Photograph album, a book of related photographs
- Stamp album, a book in which a collection of postage stamps may be stored and displayed
- Sticker album, a book in which a collection of stickers may be stored and displayed
- The Album (disambiguation)
- Alba (disambiguation)
- Albus (disambiguation)
- C. album (disambiguation)
- V. album (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Album.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.