Album of the Year
(Redirected from Album Of The Year)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Album of the Year may refer to:
- ARIA Award for Album of the Year, award presented at the annual ARIA Music Awards
- Grammy Award for Album of the Year, award presented by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States
- Latin Grammy Award for Album of the Year, an honor presented annually at the Latin Grammy Awards
- Juno Award for Album of the Year, an annual award presented by the Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Album, first awarded in 1998, before being retired in 2008
- Album of the Year (Black Milk album), the fourth studio album by hip hop producer and rapper Black Milk
- Album of the Year (Art Blakey album), an album by drummer Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers recorded in 1981
- Album of the Year (Faith No More album), the sixth studio album by American rock band Faith No More
- Album of the Year (The Good Life album), the third album by The Good Life
- The Album of the Year, compilation album presented by American rap label Suave House Records on July 29, 1997
- Album of the Year (website), website that aggregates reviews of music albums
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Album of the Year.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.