Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alcaeus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcaeus may refer to:
- Alcaeus (comic poet), a writer of ten plays of the Old Comedy
- Alcaeus (mythology), one of several figures of this name in Greek mythology
- 12607 Alcaeus, a main belt asteroid
- Alcaeus of Messene, a Greek epigrammatist of the late 3rd/early 2nd century BC
- Alcaeus of Mytilene, a lyric poet of the archaic period
- Alcaeus and Philiscus (2nd-century BC), two Epicurean philosophers expelled from Rome in either 173 BC or 154 BC
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alcaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.