|Place of origin||Spain|
|Used by||See Users|
|Maximum firing range||600 meters|
Alcotán-100 is a recoilless, one-man portable, single-use anti-tank rocket launcher used by infantry, manufactured by Instalaza. It is in service with the Spanish Military, where it is gradually replacing the C-90.
Production of the Alcotán-100 began in 1998.
The Alcotán-100 fires a 3.94-inch (100mm) caliber HEAT charge, in addition to HE/FRAG and HEDP (dual-purpose) rounds, and the weapon can be fired from confined spaces. The weapon also has a laser range finder and a ballistic computer; this firing control unit must be turned on before the weapon can be operated.
VOSEL Fire System
The VOSEL fire system gives the Alcotán-100 a high hit probability. It incorporates night vision that allows the operator to identify a target up to 1,200 metres in the night, a laser rangefinder with a range up to 2,000 metres and a ballistic computer.
The VOSEL fire system can be used separately from the launcher tube as a night surveillance telemetric device.
- Calibre: 100 mm
- Length: 1.15 m
- Weight: 14 kg
- Launcher with projectile: 9.5 kg
- Fire system: 4.5 kg
- Range: 30 m to 600 m (max range 656 yards)
- Engine: Solid-fuel rocket
- Spain: Spanish military
- Peru: Used by special forces, cavalry, and mountain infantry units. 74 launchers with 660 rockets.
- Pakistan: Pakistan Army procured 158 Systems and 1430 Missiles in 2016
- "ALCOTAN-100" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 9 January 2011. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- Malory, Marcia. "Spain - Alcotán-100 Weapon System - Anti Tank Weapons". tanks.net. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- "Future of Alcotan-100 Hangs on Spanish Army Procurement". Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- http://defensa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4753:lanzacohetes-instalaza-para-la-1ra-brigada-de-fuerzas-especiales-de-peru&catid=55:latinoamerica&Itemid=163[dead link]
- Peru receives, displays new anti-tank weapons - Janes.com, 4 August 2013