Location of Alcova, Wyoming
|• Total||1.25 sq mi (3.2 km2)|
|• Land||1.2 sq mi (3 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||5,371 ft (1,637 m)|
|• Density||61/sq mi (23/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1584732|
Alcova is a census-designated place (CDP) in Natrona County, Wyoming, United States. It is part of the Casper, Wyoming Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 76 at the 2010 census. The center of population for the CDP is located in the small Town of Alcova. Alcova and the nearby reservoir, Alcova Lake, are popular vacation spots with many seasonal residents.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 1.25 square miles (3.2 km²), of which 1.21 square miles (3.1 km²) was land and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km²) (3.0%) was water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 20 people, 7 households, and 7 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 70.7 people per square mile (27.6/km²). There were 15 housing units at an average density of 53.0/sq mi (20.7/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 90.00% White, 5.00% African American and 5.00% Asian.
There were 7 households out of which 42.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 85.7% were married couples living together, and 0.0% were non-families. No households were made up of individuals and none had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.86 and the average family size was 2.86.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 25.0% under the age of 18, 10.0% from 18 to 24, 15.0% from 25 to 44, 30.0% from 45 to 64, and 20.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 44 years. For every 100 females, there were 100.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 114.3 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $102,264, and the median income for a family was $102,264. Males had a median income of $51,250 versus $0 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $27,432. None of the population or families were below the poverty line.
There is a small elementary school located in the Town of Alcova called Alcova Elementary School. It is a small rural school with a single classroom. 
- "2010 City Population and Housing Occupancy Status". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Population and Population Centers by State: 2000 Archived September 18, 2008, at the Library of Congress Web Archives, United States Census Bureau. Accessed 2006-11-17.
- "2010 Wyoming Place Names". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- Climate Summary for Alcova, Wyoming
- Natrona County Schools
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alcova, Wyoming.|