Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alcove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcove may refer to:
- Alcove, Quebec, a town in Quebec, Canada
- Alcove Canyon, a valley in Arizona, U.S.
- Alcove Springs, a former stop along the Oregon Trail in Kansas, U.S.
- Alcove House, in Bandelier National Monument, Los Alamos and Santa Fe counties, New Mexico, United States
- Alcove, New York, a hamlet in New York, U.S.
- Alcove Historic District, Alcove in Albany County, New York, U.S.
- Alcove Reservoir, Albany County, New York, U.S.
- Alcove (architecture), a recessed part of a room or a garden
- Alcove (landform), a steep-sided cavity on a rock face, formed through water or wind erosion
- Alcove Entertainment, a film production company
- L'alcôve, 1847 opéra comique by Jacques Offenbach
- The Alcove, a 1985 Italian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alcove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.