Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up alcove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcove may refer to:
- Alcove, Quebec, a town in Quebec, Canada
- Alcove Canyon, a valley in Arizona, U.S.
- Alcove Springs, a former stop along the Oregon Trail in Kansas, U.S.
- Alcove House, in Bandelier National Monument, Los Alamos and Santa Fe counties, New Mexico, United States
- Alcove, New York, a hamlet in New York, U.S.
- Alcove Historic District, Alcove in Albany County, New York, U.S.
- Alcove Reservoir, Albany County, New York, U.S.