Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alcyone (Pleiades), one of the Pleiades seven sisters.
- Alcyone, daughter of Aeolus and wife of Ceyx.
- Alcyone, daughter of Sthenelus and Nicippe who attemptedly raped by the Centaur Homadus.
- Cleopatra Alcyone, Meleager’s wife.
- Alcyone, wife of King Chalcodon of Euboea and possible mother of Elephenor.
- Alcyone, a priestess at Argos for three generations before the Trojan War.
- Alcyone, mother of Serus and Alazygus by Halirrhotius, son of Perieres.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3.10.1
- Hesiod, Ehoiai fr. 15
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 1.7.3-4
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca 2.4.5
- Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca historica 4.12.7
- Hyginus, Fabulae 174
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca Epitome of Book 4.3.11
- Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae 1.22.3
- Scholia on Pindar. Olympian Ode 10.83 quoted in Hesiod, Ehoiai fr. 64
- Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History translated by Charles Henry Oldfather. Twelve volumes. Loeb Classical Library. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press; London: William Heinemann, Ltd. 1989. Vol. 3. Books 4.59–8. Online version at Bill Thayer's Web Site
- Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica. Vol 1-2. Immanel Bekker. Ludwig Dindorf. Friedrich Vogel. in aedibus B. G. Teubneri. Leipzig. 1888-1890. Greek text available at the Perseus Digital Library.
- Dionysus of Halicarnassus, Roman Antiquities. English translation by Earnest Cary in the Loeb Classical Library, 7 volumes. Harvard University Press, 1937-1950. Online version at Bill Thayer's Web Site
- Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitatum Romanarum quae supersunt, Vol I-IV. . Karl Jacoby. In Aedibus B.G. Teubneri. Leipzig. 1885. Greek text available at the Perseus Digital Library.
- Gaius Julius Hyginus, Fabulae from The Myths of Hyginus translated and edited by Mary Grant. University of Kansas Publications in Humanistic Studies. Online version at the Topos Text Project.
- Hesiod, Catalogue of Women from Homeric Hymns, Epic Cycle, Homerica translated by Evelyn-White, H G. Loeb Classical Library Volume 57. London: William Heinemann, 1914. Online version at theio.com
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, The Library with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921. Online version at the Perseus Digital Library. Greek text available from the same website.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|