Saint Mary Parish Church
|Aldborough shown within Norfolk|
|Area||7.15 km2 (2.76 sq mi)|
|Population||578 (civil parish, 2011 census)|
|• Density||81/km2 (210/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||133 miles|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish (called Aldborugh and Thurgarton) has an area of 7.15 square kilometres and in 2001 had a population of 567 in 259 households, the population increasing to 578 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the area of the district of North Norfolk.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council, 2001. Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Media related to Aldborough, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons
- Aldborough, Norfolk village website
- Aldborough watermill history
- Aldborough in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|