From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alder or alder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alder is the common name of Alnus, a genus of shrubs and small trees. It may also refer to:
- Alder (crater), lunar crater
- Alder (Pendragon series), a fictional character in the The Pendragon Adventure
- Dwarf alder (disambiguation), common name of several plants
- Witch alder, plants of genus Fothergilla
- A shortened form of Aldernalisuvara, an alternative name of the Hindu deity Ardhanari particularly used by Japanese
- Alder (Pokémon), a member of the Elite Four in Pokémon Black and White.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.