Alder Yarrow is an American wine blogger and restaurant blogger, and since 2004, publisher of "Vinography", one of the internet's most highly rated wine blogs. The founder of Hydrant, a San Francisco-based strategy and design consulting firm, Yarrow's blog has been described to "exhaustively chronicle San Francisco's wine bars".
- Alder Yarrow profile culinarymedianetwork.com
- Butts, Mickey, Food & Wine (October 2005). "Seven Best Wine Blogs".
- "The Wall Street Journal", Five Wine Blogs I Really Click With, March 29, 2013
- Reuters.com (July 10, 2008), HYDRANT Helps Vinfolio Design the World's Best Wine Cellar Management Tool
- Hayes, Kelly J., The Aspen Times (June 12, 2008). "Native son Alder Yarrow returns".
- Dicum, Gregory, The New York Times (September 9, 2007). "Snobless Sipping Where a Glassful Is Just a Glassful".
|This wine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|