|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2008)|
|President||Junifen F. Gauuan|
|Location||Solano, Nueva Vizcaya|
|Colors||Yellow and Green|
Aldersgate College was founded in 1965 by Methodist leaders Pilar D. Galima and Froilan B. Calata. The college, which opened as a church school under the jurisdiction of the Northern Philippines Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church, was incorporated in 1970.
The college offers programs in basic education, along with programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Aldersgate College currently consists of seven colleges:
- The Graduate School (GS)
- The College of Business and Technology (CBIT)
- The College of Arts, Sciences and Education (CASE)
- The College of Engineering and Technology (CET)
- The School of Medical Sciences (SMS)
- The School of Criminology (SC)
- The Aldersgate School of Divinity and Episcopal Area Training Center (ASD-EATC)
- The United Methodist Church
Other Schools with similar or same name
Aldersgate College of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada was originally known as Moose Jaw Bible School. With the merger of the Holiness Movement churches of Canada into the Free Methodist Church, the school was renamed Aldersgate College. The Moose Jaw Bible School was in approximately 1940 and closed in 1995.