|Full name||Aldo Omar Baéz|
|Date of birth||5 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Ferro Carril Oeste|
|2015–2016||→ Spartak Trnava (loan)||28||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 December 2016.|
In January 2008, he joined the Corgoň liga club AS Trenčín. Baéz came to Trenčín together with fellow Argentine youngster David Depetris. Whilst at Trenčín, he became known for his physical style of play, which brought him numerous yellow cards. In July 2014, he left the club after almost seven years to join Czech side Slavia Prague.
Baéz penned a three-year contract upon his arrival at the Eden Arena. On 26 July, the midfielder made his competitive debut for the club in a 2-1 league victory over 1. FC Slovácko, when he came on at the interval.
- Aldo Baéz at Soccerway
- Guľa: Sme šťastní. Ideme hrať súťaž, po ktorej sme túžili 12.07.2011, profutbal.sk
- Na prvom tréningu AS aj dvaja Argentínčania 04.01.2008, astrencin.sk
- "V Trenčíne aj dvaja Argentínčania, zahraničný kouč príde neskôr" (in Slovak). Futbal Portal. 5 January 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Baez po siedmich rokoch opúšťa Trenčín, bude novou posilou Slavie" (in Slovak). Profutbal. 21 July 2014. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Slavia získala další posilu: argentinského záložníka Baéze" (in Czech). iDnes. 21 July 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Slovácko - Slavia 1:2, vítězství zajistil obrat během čtyř minut" (in Czech). iDnes. 26 July 2014. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|