Manuel Alejandro Álvarez Jofré (February 9, 1868 – July 19, 1960) was a Chilean professor of international law and a judge at the International Court of Justice. He had been a founding member of the American Institute of International Law and of the Institute of Higher International Studies. He served as a judge in the International Court of Justice in 1946–1955.
- Une Nouvelle conception des études juridiques et de la codification du droit civil
- American Problems in International Law
- Le Droit international américain
- The Monroe Doctrine: its Importance in the International Life of the States of the New World
- Le Droit international nouveau dans ses rapports avec la vie actuelle des peuples