|Full name||Eduardo Alejandro Lago Correa|
|Date of birth||28 June 1979|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central Defender|
|2003||→ Peñarol (loan)||26||(0)|
|2006||→ Bella Vista (loan)||12||(1)|
|2006||→ IFK Göteborg (loan)||12||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 May 2014.
Eduardo Alejandro Lago Correa (born 28 June 1979 in Montevideo) is a Uruguayan footballer. A central defender, he currently plays for Progreso in the Uruguayan Segunda División. He has earned league championships with both Peñarol and Rosenborg, and he was part of the Uruguay squad that came on third place in Copa América 2004.
Lago has played for the Uruguay national football team and won the Uruguayan league title with his club Peñarol in 2003. Lago was bought by Rosenborg in 2005, alongside countryman Sebastián Eguren. The stay was not a success for the two players, and in January 2006 they were both loaned out to SK Brann. However, on 8 February it was announced that the transfer of both Lago and Eguren was cancelled due to "psychological reasons".
February 2006, Lago was on loan to C.A. Bella Vista (Uruguay). Later, he went back to Scandinavia, and was on loan to the Swedish club IFK Göteborg, from 1 July to 31 December 2006. The Swedish club announced that they did not want to sign Lago on a permanent basis, so he returned to Rosenborg in January 2007. After his return to Rosenborg he became more successful with 18 appearances in the 2008 season and 23 in the 2009 season.
- "Lago og Eguren til Brann" (in Norwegian). Bladet Tromsø. 24 January 2006. Retrieved 2 November 2009.
- "Brann-overgang i vasken" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. 8 February 2006. Retrieved 2 November 2009.
- "Så ska Blåvitt få loss 30 miljoner" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. 24 November 2006. Retrieved 2 November 2009.
- "Alejandro Lago" (in Norwegian). adressa.no. Retrieved 2 November 2009.
- "Mestvinnende spillere" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2 November 2010.