Dr Aleksandar Dundjerović was born in Belgrade where he studied theatre directing at FDU, University of Arts and moved to Canada in early 90s. As a theatre director he worked in the past 20 years in ex Yugoslavia (Serbia), United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Colombia, Brazil and Iran.
From 1995 he moved to UK where he studied with Professor David Bradby and obtained PhD. in Theatre Studies from Royal Holloway, University of London. In 2000 he founded Theatre Kolectiv in England.
Before taking up a post of Head of Department in Drama & Theatre Studies in Cork in 2011 he was teaching at Royal Holloway College, Liverpool Hope University, Brunel University (London). In 2005 Dr Dundjerovic became a senior lecturer in theatre performance at The University of Manchester, UK where he was running theatre practice program. His research focuses on Contemporary Theatre Performance (interdisciplinary performance, directing and devising), political theatre, Latin American Theatre, and the cross-overs between film and theatre. He is an author of number of books and articles on theatre and film directing and producing.
He was visiting professor at Theatre Postgraduate Program at University of Sao Paulo in 2007. In 2008-9 he received prestigious Leverhulme Research Award to do a research on the Brazilian Contemporary Theatre. He is a contributor to 2010 The Routledge Drama Anthology and Sourcebook on Contemporary Performance.
- Desire Under the Elms (1992),
- Faust Montage ( 1993),
- Hamletmachine ( 1994),
- Christmas Carol re mix (1997),
- Cabaret Europe (2000, 2005),
- Ubu Reconstructed ( 2002),
- The Trial of Harold Pinter (2006),
- The Cherry Orchard (2008,2009,2010 and 2011),
- Club New World Order (2009)
- The Glass Menagerie (2011)The Capstone Theatre, Liverpool, UK 
- Death of A Salesman (2013) Everyman Theatre and Kolectiv Theatre with UCC, Cork, Ireland 
- Theatre Management (1993),
- The Cinema of Robert Lepage (Wallflower Press, 2003),
- The Theatricality of Robert Lepage (McGill-Queen University Press, 2007),
- Robert Lepage – Routledge Performance Practitioners, (London/New York: Routledge, 2009).
- Theatre Kolectiv, Liverpool, UK
- Contemporary Theatre Performance
- Knjaževsko-srpski teatar, Club New World Order
- Aleksandar Dunđerović, Biography
- Ubu Reconstructed
- JoakimInterFest 2006.
- Tehran Times, British-Iranian troupe to stage Cherry Orchard at Fajr festival
- Knjaževsko-srpski teatar News, Club New World Order
Aleksandar Dunđerović, Knjaževsko-srpski teatar 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Theatre.|