Aleksandra Ola Kozłowska
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aleksandra Ola Kozłowska started her dance training in ballroom dance at the age of ten. She received her training with some of the leading dance coaches in the world including Allan Tornsberg, Vibeke Toft, Paul Killick, Carmen Vincelj, Colin James, Graham Oswick, Kenny Welsch, Agustin Egurola, Arkadiusz i Iwona Pavlovic, Krzysztof Wasilewski, Karolina Felska.
In her youth she represented Poland at many international competitions in the junior, youth and amateur categories. In order to pursue her career in 2003 she moved to the United States. As an International Latin professional, she was a finalist of many dancesport championships within the United States and internationally.
- 1st place at the 2011 US Open Bachata Championship in Oakland, CA, in Professional Category (partner: Alfred Pena)
- 2nd place at the 2011 US Open Salsa Championship in Oakland, CA, in Professional Category
- 3rd place at the 2008 NDCA World Salsa Championship in San Juan, Puerto Rico, In Professional Category.
- 5th place at the 2009 NDCA World Salsa Championship in San Juan, Puerto Rico, In Professional Category
- 3rd place at the 2008 Professional Salsa Competition at the 2009 Eastern United States Dancesport Championship in Boston
- 1st place at the 2008 Caribbean Dancesport Championship in the Professional International Rising Star Latin Category.
- 3rd place at 2009 Montreal Dancesport Championship in Open Professional Latin Category.
- "Urodziłam się po to, aby tańczyć". Dziennik.com. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Polka propagatorką tańców latynoskich". Polskieradionyc.com. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-12-06. Retrieved 2011-12-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Mistrzostwa świata w tańcach latynoskich". Polskieradionyc.com. Retrieved 20 August 2017.