|Born||10 September 1975|
Bogatić, SR Serbia, SFRY
Aleksandra Radović (Serbian Cyrillic: Александра Радовић, born 10 September 1975) is a Serbian singer-songwriter and television personality. Debuted in 2003, she has released for studio albums, had several regional tours, including annual concerts in Belgrade's Sava Centar, and won many prestigious music awards, making her one of the most successful Serbian pop singers. Radović is also known as one of the best Serbian vocalist and has her own music school.
Life and career
Radović was born and raised in Bogatić. Both her primary and secondary education focused on music studies. In 1997, Aleksandra Radović started working as a radio host. From 1998 to 2002, she sang opening themes for various television series.
In 2003, Radović made her debut at the Sunčane Skale Festival in Herceg Novi by winning second place with the song "Kao so u moru". Same year, on 24 September, Radović released her first solo selftitled album with the singles "Još danas", "Nema te žene", "Ako nikada" and "Laž". Her second album Dommino was released on 25 July 2006, followed with lead single "Čuvam te". In the autumn of 2007 she released the single "Sviraj" and held her first concert in Belgrade's Sava Centar on 11 November 2007. After that performance she continued touring in other key cities in Serbia and the following year through Bosnia. With Domino tour, Radović established herself as one of the best pop singers in Serbia. Radović's third album, Žar Ptica, was released under City Records on 19 June 2009 and was produced and arranged in Serbia, Croatia and North Macedonia. The album's second single was set to be Bivši dragi. The song already became very popular on the radio and scored the first place on almost every radio top list. Radović announced that she would start her tour in Sava Centar, and then visit 20 cities in Serbia, Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Due to big interest, she held two concerts in Sava Centar, becoming the first woman to do so. She released her fourth album in 2016 with hit-songs like 'Živeo kraj'.
- Studio albums
- Live albums
- Aleksandra Radović Live (2005)
- Sunčane skale Festival 2003: Silver Siren
- Beovizija 2003: Debut Album of the Year
- BiH Oscar of Popularity: Pop Breakthrough
- Perper Radio 2003: Vocals of the Year
- Radio Festival 2004: Best Female Performance
- Sunčane skale Festival 2004: Best Female Performance
- Frankfurtske vesti 2004: Female Singer of the Year
- Perper Radio 2005: Best Lyrics ("Karta za jug")
- Perper Radio 2005: Most-Listened Song ("Karta za jug")
- Radio Festival 2006: Female Singer of the Year
- BiH Oscar of Popularity 2006: Best Pop Album
- Sunčane skale Festival 2006: Best Female Performance
- Beovizija 2007: Female Singer of the Year
- Aleksandra Radović Archived 2007-12-25 at the Wayback Machine at My Space
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-12-05. Retrieved 2009-12-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Aleksandra Radović na mini turneji po BiH - Klix.ba". Sarajevo-x.com. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- Milan ADŽIĆ. "Žar-ptica, to sam ja | Scena". Novosti.rs. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- M. A. "Srbija, pa Makedonija | Scena". Novosti.rs. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- M. A. "Aleksandra Radović: Rasprodat koncert | Scena". Novosti.rs. Retrieved 2017-10-20.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-11-22. Retrieved 2009-12-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|New title|| Serbian Oscar Of Popularity
The Female Pop Singer of the Year