From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aleksei Arifullin)
This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is Sayarovich and the family name is Arifullin.
|Full name||Aleksei Sayarovich Arifullin|
|Date of birth||13 October 1970|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Russian SFSR|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|1980–1988||FC Lokomotiv Moscow|
|1988–2000||FC Lokomotiv Moscow||224||(0)|
|2000||FC Torpedo-ZIL Moscow||11||(1)|
|2001||FC Krylia Sovetov Samara||3||(0)|
|2001||FC Dynamo Moscow||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Aleksei Sayarovich Arifullin (Russian: Алексей Саярович Арифуллин) (born 13 October 1970) is a retired association footballer.
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 1995, 1999.
- Russian Premier League bronze: 1994, 1998.
- Russian Cup winner: 1996, 1997, 2000.
- Russian Cup finalist: 1990, 1998.
European club competitions
All with FC Lokomotiv Moscow.
- UEFA Cup 1993–94: 2 games.
- UEFA Cup 1995–96: 2 games.
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup 1996–97 : 1 game.
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup 1997–98: 7 games (reached semifinal).
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup 1998–99: 7 games (reached semifinal).
- UEFA Cup 1999–2000: 5 games.
- (Russian) Profile
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|