From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Aleksei Petrovich Gerasimenko|
|Date of birth||17 December 1970|
|Place of birth||Taganrog, Russian SFSR|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1992||FC Kuban Krasnodar||20||(0)|
|1993||FC Rotor Volgograd||16||(0)|
|1994–1995||FC Kuban Krasnodar||71||(46)|
|1997–2001||FC Dynamo Kyiv||51||(3)|
|2002||FC Shinnik Yaroslavl||27||(4)|
|2003–2004||FC Kuban Krasnodar||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 1993.
- Ukrainian Premier League winner: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.
- Ukrainian Cup winner: 1998, 1999, 2000.
- Top 33 best players year-end list: 1996, 1997.
- Top scorer in Second Russian Division: 1995 (30 goals in 39 games).
Gerasimenko played his first game for Russia on 10 February 1997 in a Carlsberg Cup game against Switzerland. He played 7 games for Russia in his career, scoring a goal in 1998 in a friendly against Poland.
|1||1998-05-27||Silesian Stadium, Chorzów, Poland||Poland||1 – 1||3–1||Friendly match|
- Player profile (Russian)
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|