|Count Alexei Ignatiev|
|6th General-Governor of Eastern Siberia|
|Preceded by||Dmitriy Anuchin|
|General-Governor of Kiev, Podolsk and Volyn|
|Born||May 22, 1842|
|Died||December 9, 1906
|Spouse(s)||Countess Sophia Ignatyeva|
|Children||Count Alexey Ignatyev
Count Pavel Ignatyev
Count Alexei Pavlovich Ignatiev (Russian: граф Алексей Павлович Игнатьев) was a Russian political figure. His brother Nicholas Pavlovich Ignatiev was Chairman of the Committee of Ministers between 1872 and 1880.
On December 14, 1905, NYT reported rumors, circulating in St. Petersburg, that he was arrested on suspicion of fomenting rebellion against the czar. 
Main military offices
- Commander of the 2nd Her Majesty Courland Leib Uhlan Regiment (from 1871)
- Commander of the 1st Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Guards Division (from 1874)
- Major-General (from 1875)
- Head of the Guards Corps Staff (from 1881)
- Cavalry General (from 1896)
- "Planned to Depose Czar?; Rumor in St. Petersburg That Ignatieff Has Been Arrested.". New York Times. December 14, 1905.
- "Count Ignatieff Slain By Russian Workman". New York Times. December 23, 1906.
- (in Russian) Архивы России. Летопись событий. Выставки