||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Aleksei Vladimirovich Katulsky|
|Date of birth||August 16, 1977|
|Place of birth||Leningrad, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|FC Smena St. Petersburg|
|1996–2000||FC Zenit-2 St. Petersburg||124||(6)|
|2000–2004||FC Zenit St. Petersburg||89||(5)|
|2005–2009||FC Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast||176||(9)|
|2010||FC Volga Nizhny Novgorod||4||(0)|
|2010–2011||FC Shinnik Yaroslavl||18||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:33, 25 December 2011 (UTC).
Aleksei Vladimirovich Katulsky (Russian: Алексей Владимирович Катульский; born August 16, 1977 in Leningrad, now St. Petersburg) is a Russian professional footballer. He made his debut in the Russian Premier League in 2000 for FC Zenit St. Petersburg.
- Top-33 year-end best players list: 2000, 2001.
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 2003.
- Russian Premier League bronze: 2001.
- Russian Cup finalist: 2002.
European club competitions
- UEFA Intertoto Cup 2000 with FC Zenit St. Petersburg: 8 games.
- UEFA Cup 2004–05 with FC Zenit St. Petersburg: 1 game.
- Катульский Алексей Владимирович. sportbox.ru (in Russian). Retrieved August 18, 2014.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|