21 March 1978
Prague, Czechoslovakia (present Czech Republic)
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown (originally black)|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
Alena's modeling career started at the age of 15. Five years later, Alena was first runner-up of Miss Czech Republic 1998 and her country's representative at Miss World 1998 where she placed fourth equal in the finals. She started her career as a model in 2002. Alena was chosen by the Italian comedian Giorgio Panariello to co-host his own prime-time TV show Torno Sabato. Alena has been featured on the covers of several magazines including Penthouse Europe, Playboy Europe, Spy, Extreme and Quo. In 2005, Alena was chosen to pose in Max Calendar.
Alena was married to Italian national football goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. They have a son named Louis Thomas Buffon, who was born on 28 December 2007. Their second son, David Lee was born on 1 November 2009, in Milano, Italy. In May 2014 Buffon announced his separation from Šeredová. She has a sister named Eliška, who is also a model. Her mother's name is Jitka Šeredová.
As of 2014 Alena Šeredová has been in a relationship with Italian businessman Alessandro Nasi.
- Ho visto le stelle (I Have Seen the Stars) (2003; Viděl jsem hvězdy); comedy, running time: 91 minutes,
director: Vincenzo Salemme
- Christmas in Love (2004; Zamilované Vánoce); comedy, running time: 118 minutes,
director: Neri Parenti
- "Alena Seredova Biography". imdb.com. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- "Alena e Gigi oggi sposi" (in Italian). juventus.com. 16 June 2011.
- Daniela Polizzi; Carlo Turchetti (12 December 2008). "Né Baci né Abbracci, a Bobo servono altri soci" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
- "Alena Seredova parla di Buffon: «Sono felice se lui sta bene»" (in Italian). Il Corriere dello Sport. 22 December 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alena Šeredová.|
|This Czech biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|