Jump to navigation Jump to search
To be alert is to be in a state of alertness.
|Look up alert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alert or ALERT may also refer to:
As a word
- Alert, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Alert, Indiana, a community in the United States
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada, the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world
- Alert Bay, British Columbia, Canada, an island community on the west coast of British Columbia
- HMS Alert, any of several ships of the British Royal Navy
- SS Alert, a steamship that sank off Victoria, Australia in 1893
- USS Alert or USCGC Alert, any of several ships of the US Navy or US Coast Guard
- Alert (sternwheeler 1865), a steamboat in Oregon, U.S.
- Alert, a warning, such as a red alert
- Alert (bridge), in the card game of contract bridge
- Alert (gum), a caffeinated gum product
- Alert dialog box, in graphical user interfaces
- Alert messaging, machine-to-person communications such as reminders and notifications
- Alert Records, a record label
- Alert state, an indication of the state of readiness of the armed forces or a state
As an initialism
ALERT may stand for:
- Air Land Emergency Resource Team, a Christian service ministry and training organization located in Big Sandy, Texas
- Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams, law enforcement organization efforts in Canada
- ALERT (medical facility), a training center for leprosy and tuberculosis in Ethiopia
- Arizona League to End Regional Trafficking, a coalition representing partnerships with law enforcement, faith-based communities, non-profit organizations, social service agencies, attorneys and concerned citizens
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.