From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be alert is to be in a state of alertness.
|Look up alert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alert or ALERT may also refer to:
As a word
- Alert, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Alert, Indiana, a community in the United States
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada, the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world
- Alert Bay, British Columbia, Canada, an island community on the west coast of British Columbia
- HMS Alert, any of several ships of the British Royal Navy
- SS Alert, a steamship that sank off Victoria, Australia in 1893
- USS Alert or USCGC Alert, any of several ships of the United States Navy or United States Coast Guard
- Alert (sternwheeler 1865), a steamboat in Oregon, U.S.
- Alert, a warning, such as a red alert
- Alert (bridge), in the card game of contract bridge
- Alert (gum), a caffeinated gum product
- Alert dialog box, in graphical user interfaces
- Alert messaging, machine-to-person communications such as reminders and notifications
- Alert Records, a record label
- Alert state, an indication of the state of readiness of the armed forces or a state
As an initialism
ALERT may stand for:
- Air Land Emergency Resource Team, a Christian service ministry and training organization located in Big Sandy, Texas
- ALERT (medical facility), a training center for leprosy and tuberculosis in Ethiopia
- Arizona League to End Regional Trafficking, a coalition representing partnerships with law enforcement, faith-based communities, non-profit organizations, social service agencies, attorneys and concerned citizens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.